Scott D. Grossman, Esq. – Partner
Freehold Injury Lawyer
Toll Free: (877) 99.NJ-LAW
Toll Free: (877) 999-5529
Phone: (732) 625-9494
Fax: (732) 625-9444
Pinho Professional Center
57 Schanck Road, Suite C-13
Freehold, New Jersey 07728
Scott Grossman graduated from the University of Maryland in 1989 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Criminal Justice, and worked as a New Jersey State Probation Officer in Adult Criminal Supervision from 1990 to 1994. In 1994, he then graduated from the Paralegal Studies Program in Fairleigh Dickinson University, and then proceeded to earn a Master of Arts degree in Political Science from Rutgers University. In 1996, Scott took an internship at American Indian Law Alliance in New York, and finally obtained his Juris Doctor degree from Quinnipiac University in 1997.
Scott was awarded for Best Oralist in the Phillip C. Jessup International Moot Court in 1996, and was also given the American Jurisprudence Award for Medical Malpractice in 1997.
Prior to launching Grossman Law Firm, LLC, Scott spent numerous years working in various personal injury law firms across the state, passionately representing his clients in order to make a difference in each and every one of their lives.
Scott’s approach to lawyering includes personally getting to know his clients and their family, allowing him to accurately determine how their accidents and injuries have negatively impacted their lives, and thus enabling him to maximize the recoveries obtained for them.
Scott is currently associated with the American Association for Justice, Brain Injury Association of New Jersey and the New Jersey State Bar Association.
Scott is also a long standing member of the New Jersey Association for Justice (NJAJ) where he also served on the Board of Governors of NJAJ.
Scott has been interviewed several times by the television and multiple leading news papers concerning legal analysis of topics related to NJ dog bite law; NJ Auto insurance law & NJ personal injury law. He has been interviewed by local news channels including News 12 New Jersey and My9 News.
J.D., Quinnipiac University, 1997
M.A., Political Science, Rutgers University, 1994
Magna Cum Laude
Paralegal Studies Program, Fairleigh Dickinson University, 1994
B.A., Criminal Justice, University of Maryland, 1989
Admitted or Appeared before:
The United States Court Of Military Appeals
The United States Court Of Appeals for the Third Circuit
New Jersey Superior Court, Appellate Division
The United States District Court, District of New Jersey
State of New Jersey, 1997
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
New Jersey Association for Justice (Long standing member and served on the Board of Governors (BOG) of NJAJ)
American Association for Justice
Brain Injury Association of New Jersey
New Jersey State Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- American Jurisprudence Award, Medical Malpractice, 1997
- Mock Trial Society, 1997
- Phillip C. Jessup International Moot Court, 1996
- Law Guardian representing children in pending DYFS litigation, 2005 -
- Pro Bono Advocate for Legal Services of New Jersey, 2005
- American Indian Law Alliance, NY, New York, internship, 1996
- New Jersey State Probation Officer, Adult Criminal Supervision, 1990-94
- Member of Zeta Beta Tau, 1988
Eric Christopher Landman
The Grossman Law Firm is pleased to announce that Eric Christopher Landman has joined the firm. Mr. Landman brings to the Grossman Law Firm over 40 years of experience as a trial lawyer and is *certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Attorney.
Mr. Landman’s achievements are notable and varied:
- Named–New Jersey Super Lawyer 2009
- Recipient– New Jersey State Bar Association Distinguished Legislative Service Award
- Member and Panelist– New Jersey Association of Justice (NJAJ)
- Past Chairperson and Committee Member–New Jersey State Bar Association, Unlawful Practice Committee
- Past President–Middlesex County Bar Association
- Former Trustee– New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member– New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member–Monmouth Bar Association
- Member– Middlesex County Bar Association
- Prior Committee Member–New Jersey Supreme Court Civil Jury Charge Committee
- Prior Counsel & Member– Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Middlesex County
- Past Committee Member– New Jersey State Bar Association Nominating Committee
Mr. Landman earned his bachelor’s degree from George Washington University in Washington, D.C. and his law degree from Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, Washington, D.C., where he was a Staff Member of the Law Review.
*The certification is earned by only a few attorneys. As of August 1999, there were 68,700 attorneys in the state of New Jersey. Out of these attorneys, less than 3% earned the designation of a Certified Trial Attorney. Approximately 1450 earned the certification.