Whether you’re studying, working, or raising a family, Plainsboro, New Jersey is a wonderful community. Unfortunately, its beauty and economy are coupled by many negligent accidents each year.
For numerous injured individuals in Plainsboro, their trusted legal ally is The Grossman Law Firm. For over two decades now, our personal injury firm has been winning injury cases, helping the injured receive their rightful compensation. If you or someone in your family has suffered an injury due to someone’s recklessness in Plainsboro Township, get your free consultation with our helpful attorneys.
Accident Facts In Plainsboro, NJ
While car collisions are the most noticeable accidents in Plainsboro Township, various other types of incidents also result in injuries here. For example, injuries can result if a property owner fails to maintain the safety of their premises. Dog bites and other animal attacks may also make a legal case if negligence is involved.
Here are some relevant data:
Plainsboro Township, NJ Accident Facts
- Compared to other municipalities in Middlesex County, there are relatively few injury deaths in Plainsboro. In 2017, the NJ Department of Health listed only six injury deaths in this town. These included:
- 3 poisoning fatalities
- 2 fall-related fatalities
- 1 fatality from an unspecified injury.
- Although fatality numbers are low, there are actually hundreds of motor vehicle crashes in Plainsboro every year. NJ.com reports that in 2015 alone, 461 collisions occurred here. A large percentage were motorcycle collisions.
- At large, Plainsboro Township is part of Middlesex County, considered NJ’s deadliest county in terms of crash deaths. A separate NJ.com report reveals that in 2017 alone, 39 people were killed in traffic accidents in this county. NJ State Police data further indicate that this yearly number rose to 50 in 2018.
If your injury was a result of someone else’s carelessness, a Plainsboro Township car accident lawyer at The Grossman Law Firm is ready to be of service. We have repeatedly won cases in these practice areas and more:
- Auto accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian injuries
- Large vehicle accidents
- Workers’ compensation
- Construction site accidents
- Child delivery or birth injury
- Dog bites
- Brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Tripping hazard accidents
- Wrongful death
Plainsboro Hospitals And Medical Centers
Plainsboro is served by various medical places that treat injuries. Here are some you may contact in the event of an accident:
- Princeton Medical Center
1 Plainsboro Rd, Plainsboro, NJ 08536
- Infocus Urgent Care
64 Princeton Hightstown Rd, Princeton Junction, NJ 08550
- Princeton Primary and Urgent Care Center
707 Alexander Rd Suite #201, Princeton, NJ 08540
- Immediate Care Medical Walk-In of East Windsor
319 US-130 North, East Windsor, NJ 08520
- Central Jersey Internal Medicine Associates
111 Union Valley Rd #203, Monroe Township, NJ 08831
Call The Grossman Law Firm
You or your loved one may deserve compensation. In the aftermath of your accident, this can be a great relief to help you rebuild your life and heal. Don’t hesitate to at least talk to our Plainsboro Township personal injury attorneys to see how you can obtain what you are entitled to.
Your initial consultation with us at The Grossman Law Firm is absolutely free and confidential. We also don’t charge lawyer fees unless and until you win.