The township of Cherry Hill, NJ is the second largest municipality in Camden County, and is regarded as southern New Jersey’s commercial center. Located just eight miles southeast of Philadelphia, this township is also considered an edge city, or a suburb that has developed its own bustling scene outside of a traditional downtown. The township’s population is also growing, pegged at 71,045 as of the 2010 census.
With its flourishing way of life, Cherry Hill unfortunately has its share of accidents. If you are one of those who have been seriously hurt in an accident in this township, call on one of the most reliable law firms in New Jersey – the Grossman Law Firm. We have helped clients like you for more than 17 years now, and recovered over $13 million for their compensation. Clients trust us for our personal commitment to individual cases – a commitment that can help you win.
Cherry Hill Accident Statistics
Car collisions and truck wrecks are some of the most common types of accidents, even in Cherry Hill. Statistics website City-data.com provides this snapshot:
- In 2012, there were 9 vehicles and 11 persons involved in fatal Cherry Hill traffic crashes.
- These accidents killed 6 people.
- At least 2 pedestrians and 1 drunken person were among those involved in the crashes.
But road crashes aren’t the only incidents that can cause serious injuries and deaths. Other common accidents include:
- Slip-and-fall incidents due to lack of safety measures on someone’s property
- Drowning in unsafe swimming pools
- Occupational accidents, such as injuries from unsafe construction work
- Dog bites
- Medical malpractice and injurious pharmacy errors
- Fire injuries
- Bar fight injuries that could have been prevented by bar owners
In cases like these, the accident victims or their families may be compensated under the law. It is important for them to consult a personal injury lawyer who is not only knowledgeable in the field but also compassionate towards clients.
Free Consultation With Grossman Law Firm
Your road to justice and healing from your accident need not be expensive. With the Grossman Law Firm, you can fight for what you deserve and we won’t charge any fee unless we’ve won you your case. Even your consultation is free, so call us at (856) 254-3616 today.