Piscataway, NJ is a township in New Jersey’s Middlesex County and is the state’s fifth oldest municipality. With a 2010 population of 56,044, the township is home to people of diverse races, as well as institutions like Rutgers University. It has also been named multiple times as one of the best places to live in the US, thanks to its highly educated workforce, suburban development, and rich history.
But even in an ideal location like Piscataway, NJ, accident injuries and deaths still occur. The Grossman Law Firm has been helping accident victims recover by fighting for their compensation – over the 17+ years we have been in practice, we have won over $13 million for our clients. We can do this for you, too, and provide you with the compassion you need throughout the process.
Piscataway Accidents and Statistics
The Piscataway township belongs to Middlesex County, where thousands of accidents happen each year. Here are some facts from the New Jersey Department of Transportation:
- In 2013 alone, Middlesex County had a total of 28,461 traffic crashes.
- Of these accidents, 55 were fatal.
- Meanwhile, 5,969 of those crashes caused injuries.
Aside from vehicle crashes, there are other types of accidents that can occur in Piscataway, such as:
- Occupational or work-related accidents
- Slip-and-fall accidents in properties that lack safety measures
- Medical malpractice and pharmacy errors
- Drowning in unsafe swimming pools
- Bar fights that could have been prevented by establishment owners
- Burn injuries
These incidents commonly result to injuries and sometimes even death. In such cases, accident victims or their families should consult an experienced personal injury lawyer who can help them obtain the compensation they deserve.
Piscataway Hospitals and Medical Centers
There are fortunately several medical places you may call in case of an accident in Piscataway, and these are some of them:
- Health Med Associates PC – 2nd Floor, Ste 202, 1080 Stelton Rd, Piscataway, NJ 08854 / (732) 985-2552
- One HealthCare – 1100 Centennial Ave, #103 Piscataway Township, NJ 08854 / (732) 981-1111
- Saint Peters University Hospital – 254 Easton Ave, New Brunswick, NJ 08901 / (732) 745-8600
Consult With Us For Free
Your fight for justice does not have to be stressful and expensive. The Grossman Law Firm can capably handle your case without charging you any legal fee unless you get compensated. Your consultation is also free. Call us at (732) 479-4823 now.
The Grossman Law Firm, LLC
30 Knightsbridge Rd #525
Piscataway, NJ 08854