Fords, New Jersey is a beautiful place to live, study, or work in. Sadly, the town’s charm and economy are often shadowed by injurious accidents resulting from people’s negligence.
For numerous injured individuals in Fords, their trusted legal ally is The Grossman Law Firm. Our personal injury firm has been winning cases for over 20 years now, helping the injured get properly compensated and get back on track after their accidents. If you or someone in your family has suffered an injury due to someone’s recklessness in Fords, get your free consultation with our helpful attorneys.
Accident Facts In Fords, NJ
While car collisions are the most noticeable accidents in Fords, various other types of incidents also result in injuries here. For instance, people can get injured after tripping and falling in someone’s unsafe property. Even a dog bite may be considered an injurious accident.
Consider these facts:
Fords, NJ Accident Facts
- Fords is a small unincorporated community in Woodbridge Township, NJ. Though this community is relatively quiet, it still has its share of accidents such as auto collisions, bike crashes, slip-and-fall accidents, construction injuries, and sports accidents.
- Woodbridge Township as a whole is rife with accidents. According to an NJ.com report, there were 4,575 traffic crashes in this town in 2015 alone.
- Fords and Woodbridge Township are also surrounded by high-accident areas. Middlesex County, to which they belong, has been named the deadliest New Jersey county in terms of traffic deaths, according to NJ.com. There were at least 39 traffic fatalities in the county in 2017, and NJ State Police data shows that this increased to 50 fatalities in 2018.
If your injury was a result of someone else’s carelessness, a Fords car accident lawyer at The Grossman Law Firm is ready to be of service. We have achieved favorable results in injury cases such as:
- Car crashes
- Bike crashes
- Pedestrian accidents
- Truck wrecks
- NJ workers’ comp law
- Construction site accidents
- Child delivery or birth injury
- Pet bites
- Brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Slip and fall injuries
- Wrongful death
Fords, NJ Hospitals And Medical Centers
Fortunately, there are various hospitals and urgent care clinics that serve Fords, New Jersey. These are some places to call when an injury occurs:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center – Perth Amboy
530 New Brunswick Ave, Perth Amboy, NJ 08861
- JFK Medical Center
65 James St, Edison, NJ 08820
- Excel Urgent Care of Iselin, NJ
740 US Highway 1 North, Iselin, NJ 08830
Call The Grossman Law Firm
You or your loved one may deserve compensation. In the aftermath of your accident, this can be a great relief to help you rebuild your life and heal. Don’t hesitate to at least talk to our Fords personal injury attorneys to see how you can obtain what you are entitled to.
Your consultation with The Grossman Law Firm is free and confidential. You won’t have to pay us any lawyer fees unless we win your case.