New Brunswick, NJ is known as the “Hub City,” the location of many medical facilities and the headquarters of several global pharmaceutical firms. But beyond its healthcare-based economy, this city in Middlesex County is home to a remarkably diverse population, which has reached 55,181 as of the 2010 Census. The community enjoys a lively arts and culture scene, as well as strong schools including the main campus and several annexes of Rutgers University.
In a bustling city like New Brunswick, accidents are unfortunately inevitable, often leading to injuries and fatalities. The Grossman Law Firm has been successfully helping individuals and families who have suffered from such accidents, winning millions of dollars for them for 17 years and counting.
If you or your loved one has been hurt in a New Brunswick accident, let the Grossman Law Firm assist you in obtaining the compensation you deserve. Consult with us for free at (732) 625-9494.
New Brunswick Accident Facts And Statistics
A thousand accidents occur in New Brunswick each year. According to data from the New Jersey Department of Transportation, there were a total of 1,738 motor vehicle crashes in the city in 2015 alone. Part of the reason for this is that New Brunswick has several dangerous roads and intersections. To name some:
- US Route 1 was named the deadliest highway in New Jersey in 2013, due to deaths occurring in and around the New Brunswick area.
- Route 27, which serves as the main artery in New Brunswick and Princeton, was also named among the most dangerous state roadways in 2014.
- Paulus Boulevard and Route 18 is the most dangerous intersection in New Brunswick. It is the site of about 35 traffic crashes a year, or about one every other week.
- The intersection of Easton Avenue and Park Boulevard has also been found to be accident-prone, with an average of 12 accidents – 3 with injuries – each year.
It’s not just car crashes that occur in New Brunswick. Other types of accidents also take place in this city, including work-related incidents, medical malpractice, trip-and-falls, dog bites and animal attacks, drowning, and more.
Regardless of the type of accident, a victim may be able to claim compensation if it was due to someone’s negligence. If you are considering making a claim, it is important that you consult with a personal injury attorney to have your case evaluated and to determine how you can best proceed.
New Brunswick Hospitals And Medical Centers
Medical care should always be the first priority when someone is hurt in an accident. Fortunately, New Brunswick several medical places you may call, such as:
- Saint Peter’s University Hospital – 254 Easton Ave, New Brunswick, NJ 08901 / (732) 745-8600
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital – One Robert Wood Johnson Place, New Brunswick, NJ 08901 / (732) 828-3000
- Saint Peter’s Family Health Center – 123 How Lane, New Brunswick, NJ 08901 / (732) 745-8519
Consult With A Reliable Attorney
For over 17 years now, the Grossman Law Firm has demonstrated competence and effectiveness in helping accident victims get fully compensated. You can trust that your case is in highly capable hands with us. Let’s talk about your accident. Call (732) 625-9494 today for a free consultation.