New Monmouth, New Jersey is a pleasant community for living, working, or studying. Sadly, the town’s charm and economy are often shadowed by injurious accidents resulting from people’s negligence.
One of the most trusted legal allies of the people of New Monmouth is The Grossman Law Firm. Our personal injury firm has been winning cases for over 20 years now, helping the injured get properly compensated and get back on track after their accidents. If you or someone in your family has suffered an injury due to someone’s recklessness in New Monmouth, get your free consultation with our helpful attorneys.
Accident Statistics In New Monmouth, NJ
We often think of car crashes when talking about accidents, but there are other types of accidents in New Monmouth. A slip-and-fall accident, for example, may occur when a property owner fails to keep their premises safe for guests. Even a dog bite may be considered an injurious accident.
Take a look at these statistics:
New Monmouth, NJ Accident Facts
- New Monmouth is an unincorporated community with mostly a suburban population, so accidents are relatively fewer here. Incidents in recent years include auto accidents, domestic fires, and slip-and-fall injuries.
- At least two major roads pass through the community: County Route 516 and New Monmouth Road (CR 50). They have been the site of crashes involving cars, trucks, buses, and more.
- Though New Monmouth itself is relatively peaceful, it is surrounded by high-accident areas. It is part of Middletown Township, which has over a thousand crashes each year. NJ.com reports that in 2015 alone, this town had a total of 1,408 car crashes.
- Monmouth County as a whole is among the top ten counties in New Jersey with the most traffic fatalities in 2018. It had a total of 29 crash deaths that year.
If another party’s negligent actions resulted in your injury, a New Monmouth car accident lawyer at The Grossman Law Firm is ready to listen and serve. We have achieved favorable results in injury cases such as:
- Car crashes
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Truck wrecks
- Workers’ compensation
- Construction work accidents
- Birthing injuries
- Pet bites
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Back injuries
- Tripping hazard accidents
- Wrongful death
New Monmouth Hospitals And Medical Centers
New Monmouth is served by medical facilities that you may contact in case of an accident. Here are some of them:
- IMA Urgent Care – Middletown
363 NJ-36, Port Monmouth, NJ 07758
- eMedical Urgent Care
2 Kings Hwy E, Middletown, NJ 07748
- Medical Health Center of Middletown, NJ
1270 Highway 35 South, Middletown, NJ 07748
- Bayshore Medical Center
727 N Beers St, Holmdel, NJ 07733
- Riverview Medical Center
1 Riverview Plaza, 1 Riverview Plaza, Red Bank, NJ 07701
Talk To The Grossman Law Firm
You or your loved one may deserve compensation. Following the devastation of your accident, getting compensated can greatly help you get on in life. At the very least, talk to our New Monmouth personal injury attorneys to learn how you can obtain what you deserve.
Your initial consultation with us at The Grossman Law Firm is absolutely free and confidential. You won’t have to pay us any lawyer fees unless we win your case.