North Brunswick, New Jersey is a beautiful place to live, study, or work in. Sadly, the town’s charm and economy are often shadowed by injurious accidents resulting from people’s negligence.
One of the most trusted legal allies of the people of North Brunswick is The Grossman Law Firm. For over two decades now, our personal injury firm has been winning injury cases, helping the injured receive their rightful compensation. If you or a loved one has been injured in a negligent accident in North Brunswick, talk to us for free to see how we can help you.
Accident Facts In North Brunswick, NJ
We often think of car crashes when talking about accidents, but there are other types of accidents in North Brunswick. For example, injuries can result if a property owner fails to maintain the safety of their premises. Even pet attacks such as dog bites may constitute a legal case. Accidents on a work site are sometimes responsible for serious brain injuries.
Take a look at these statistics:
North Brunswick Township, NJ Accident Facts
- Data from NJ Department of Health reveal that there were 24 injury deaths in North Brunswick in 2017 alone. These included:
- 14 fatalities from poisoning
- 3 fatalities from motor vehicle accidents
- 2 fatalities from falling accidents.
- Though crash fatalities seem low, there are actually more than a thousand traffic accidents in North Brunswick each year. NJ.com reports that in 2015 alone, this township had 1,222 crashes.
- North Brunswick is part of Middlesex County, which is noted as the deadliest county in NJ in terms of traffic deaths. A separate NJ.com report reveals that 39 people died in Middlesex County crashes in 2017 alone. NJ State Police data further indicate that this annual number increased to 50 in 2018.
If your injury was a result of someone else’s carelessness, a North Brunswick Township car accident lawyer at The Grossman Law Firm is ready to be of service. We have repeatedly won cases in these practice areas and more:
- Car crashes
- Bike crashes
- Pedestrian crash injuries
- Large vehicle accidents
- Workers’ comp
- Construction injuries
- Birthing injuries
- Pet attacks
- Brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Slip and fall injuries
- Wrongful death
North Brunswick Hospitals And Medical Centers
Fortunately, there are many medical facilities in and around North Brunswick. These are some places you may contact for injury treatment:
- Medical Center at Princeton
1460 Livingston Ave, North Brunswick Township, NJ 08902
- North Brunswick Medical Associates
986 Shoppes Boulevard, 2nd Floor, North Brunswick Township, NJ 08902
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
1 Robert Wood Johnson Pl, New Brunswick, NJ 08901
- Immedi-Care Urgent Family Center
2300 NJ-27, North Brunswick Township, NJ 08902
- University Urgi Care
1553 NJ-27 #2100, Somerset, NJ 08873
Talk To The Grossman Law Firm
The law may entitle you or your family to your needed compensation. As you recover from your accident, obtaining this compensation can be a great relief. Don’t hesitate to at least talk to our North Brunswick Township personal injury attorneys to see how you can obtain what you are entitled to.
Your initial consultation with us at The Grossman Law Firm is absolutely free and confidential. We also don’t charge lawyer fees unless and until you win.