Whether you’re studying, working, or raising a family, South Brunswick, New Jersey is a wonderful community. Unfortunately, its beauty and economy are coupled by many negligent accidents each year.
For numerous injured individuals in South Brunswick, their trusted legal ally is The Grossman Law Firm. Our personal injury firm has been winning cases for over 20 years now, helping the injured get properly compensated and get back on track after their accidents. If you or a loved one has been injured in a negligent accident in South Brunswick Township, talk to our New Jersey injury attorneys or New Jersey accident lawyer for free to see how we can help you.
South Brunswick, NJ Accident Facts And Statistics
Car crashes are some of the most common accidents in South Brunswick, but there are many other kinds of incidents that cause serious injuries as well. For instance, people can get injured after tripping and falling in someone’s unsafe property. Even pet attacks such as dog bites may constitute a legal case.
Consider these facts:
South Brunswick, NJ Accident Facts
- According to NJ Department of Health data, 13 injury deaths occurred in South Brunswick within 2017. Among these were:
- Nine poisoning fatalities
- One motor vehicle fatality
- One cutting/piercing fatality
- Though crash fatalities seem low, South Brunswick has numerous traffic accidents yearly. According to an NJ.com report, the township had 1,882 collisions in 2015 alone.
- South Brunswick is part of Middlesex County, which has been named the deadliest NJ county in terms of traffic deaths. NJ.com reports that 39 people were killed in crashes in this county in 2017. NJ State Police data also show that the fatalities increased to 50 in 2018.
If another party’s negligent actions resulted in your injury, an attorney at The Grossman Law Firm is ready to listen and serve. We have repeatedly won cases in these practice areas and more:
- Personal Injuries
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Workers’ Compensation
- Dog Bites
- Brain Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- and more
South Brunswick Township Hospitals
Many medical facilities offer injury care in and around South Brunswick. These are some of them:
- Concentra Urgent Care
1085 Cranbury South River Rd Suite 2, Jamesburg, NJ 08831
- Princeton HealthCare Family Medicine at Dayton
401 Ridge Rd #6, Dayton, NJ 08810
- Brunswick Urgent Care
3185 NJ-27, Franklin Park, NJ 08823
- Medical Center at Princeton
1460 Livingston Ave, North Brunswick Township, NJ 08902
- Robert Wood Johnson Medical Group
18 Centre Dr, Monroe Township, NJ 08831
Talk to The Grossman Law Firm
The law may entitle you or your family to your needed compensation. As you recover from your accident, obtaining this compensation can be a great relief. Please don’t hesitate to discuss your case with our South Brunswick Township personal injury attorneys, so you can learn about your rightful compensation.
Your consultation with The Grossman Law Firm is free and confidential. You won’t have to pay us any lawyer fees unless we win your case.