South River, New Jersey is a beautiful place to live, study, or work in. Sadly, the town’s charm and economy are often shadowed by injurious accidents resulting from people’s negligence.
One of the most trusted legal allies of the people of South River is The Grossman Law Firm. For over two decades now, our personal injury firm has been winning injury cases, helping the injured receive their rightful compensation. If you or someone in your family has suffered an injury due to someone’s recklessness in South River Borough, get your free consultation with our helpful New Jersey personal injury attorneys or New Jersey accident lawyers.
Accident Facts In South River, NJ
We often think of car crashes when talking about accidents and brain injuries, but there are other types of accidents in South River. For instance, people can get injured after tripping and falling in someone’s unsafe property. Even pet attacks such as dog bites may constitute a legal case.
Consider these facts:
South River, NJ Accident Facts
- South River is a borough in Middlesex County, New Jersey with a total of 49.25 miles of roadways. County Route 535 and County Route 527 are the main roads that pass through this borough. The New Jersey Turnpike (Interstate 95) is accessed through Route 18 which travels west of the borough.
- 259 road traffic accidents were recorded in South River in 2013. Another 289 vehicular accidents were listed in 2014, and 231 in 2015. The 2014 accidents resulted in one pedestrian fatality.
- In December 2017, another pedestrian died from a vehicular accident that occurred on County Route 535.
- A car accident in 2018 resulted in one fatality on Pulawski Ave, while another in 2019 claimed one more victim on County Route 527 at Leonardine Ave.
If your injury was a result of someone else’s carelessness, an attorney at The Grossman Law Firm is ready to be of service. We have repeatedly won cases in these practice areas and more:
- Personal Injuries
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Workers’ Compensation
- Dog Bites
- Brain Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- and more
Hospitals and Medical Centers Near South River Borough
Call the following hospitals and medical facilities for treatment or emergency services:
- Raritan Medical Center
Ferry Road & Route, South River, NJ 08882
- MedExpress Urgent Care
418 State Rt 18, East Brunswick, NJ 08816
- Brunswick Urgent Care PA
641 Rte 18 S, East Brunswick, NJ 08816
- Cardiac Imaging Center
172 Summerhill Rd, East Brunswick, NJ 08816
- Amit Poonia, MD
3 Cornwall Dr, East Brunswick, NJ 08816
- Robert Wood Johnson Endosurgical Center
800 Ryders Ln, East Brunswick, NJ 08816
- Pro Care Dental
281 Summerhill Rd, East Brunswick, NJ 08816
Talk To The Grossman Law Firm
You or your loved one may deserve compensation. In the aftermath of your accident, this can be a great relief to help you rebuild your life and heal. At the very least, talk to our South River Borough personal injury attorneys to learn how you can obtain what you deserve.
Your consultation with The Grossman Law Firm is free and confidential. You won’t have to pay us any lawyer fees unless we win your case.