Woodbridge Township in Middlesex County, NJ is the sixth most populous municipality in the state, with 99,585 people as of 2010. With a history dating as far back as 1664, it is also the oldest township in New Jersey. Today, it is the site of several historic spots such as the state’s first grist-mill and the century-old brewery. The township’s location between New York and Philadelphia also make it an ideal site for industries like healthcare and professional services.
It is inevitable for a township like Woodbridge to become a venue for accidents. The Grossman Law Firm has been helping accident victims recover by fighting for their compensation and justice. Our firm is backed by more than 17 years of experience and has recovered over $13 million for our clients, making us one of New Jersey’s trusted law firms. But more than that, it is our personal dedication to each case that helps clients like you heal more easily.
Woodbridge Township Accidents and Statistics
The most common accidents, vehicle crashes. Here are some statistics from City-data.com:
- In 2012 alone, 18 vehicles were involved in fatal crashes in Woodbridge Township, NJ.
- These accidents led to the deaths of 8 people.
- The fatal auto accidents that year involved at least 1 pedestrian and 2 drunken persons.
Other various types of accidents can occur in Woodbridge Township. Some of the common ones include:
- Premises liability – when a property owner or manager fails to keep guests safe from hazards in the area. Dog attacks may also be considered a premises liability incident.
- Pharmacy errors or medical malpractice.
- Work-related accidents, such as construction site injuries.
- Bar fights – New Jersey law requires bars and nightclubs to refuse alcohol to intoxicated persons and to have security personnel in place so fight injuries are avoided.
- Injuries from fires.
Woodbridge Township Hospitals and Medical Centers
In case of an accident in Woodbridge Township, these are some of the places you may call for medical care:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Rahway
- Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Family Medical Care Center
Consult For Free With The Grossman Law Firm
If you or someone in your family has been seriously injured in a Woodbridge accident, the Grossman Law Firm can help you get compensated. Talk to us about your accident – your consultation is free of charge, and you won’t have to pay legal fees unless we win your case. Call us today at (732) 423-7770.
The Grossman Law Firm, LLC
581 Main St
Woodbridge, NJ 07095