Cumberland County, New Jersey enjoys an advantageous location close to major metros like New York City, Atlantic City, and Philadelphia. Being a relatively uncongested region, the county has been voted as one of the best places to reside in New Jersey, with a population of 157,785. It is also one of the world’s top manufacturing hubs, but many of its people also work in healthcare, tourism, and construction, especially in the biggest city, Vineland, and the county seat, Bridgeton.
With modern developments surrounding and coming into Cumberland County, accidents and disasters inevitably happen. If you or your loved one has suffered from a Cumberland County accident, contact only the most reliable attorney to help you win your case and recover.
You’ll find the results-driven lawyer you need at the Grossman Law Firm, LLC, a personal injury firm serving most of New Jersey. Our lawyers are client-focused and fearless even while facing large insurance companies or corporations. We are dedicated to ease the burdens of our clients by winning them compensation and verdicts, and with this dedication, we have helped thousands of people in the last decade.
The Grossman Law Firm is knowledgeable and experienced in cases like car accidents, construction accidents, brain or spinal injury, workers’ compensation, dog bites or animal attacks, slip and fall accidents, and wrongful death.
To fight for the justice you rightfully deserve, it takes more than the average legal skills – your lawyer has to be aggressive and committed. For this, trust only the skilled and dedicated Grossman Law Firm.
Cumberland County Accident Statistics
Thousands of accidents occur in Cumberland County, resulting to numerous injuries and deaths. Here are some facts from the New Jersey Department of Transportation and the State Police:
– In 2011 alone, Cumberland County had a total of 4,449 vehicle crashes.
– Of these accidents, 1,275 caused injuries and 22 led to fatalities.
– From the 22 fatal accidents, 24 people died, including 4 pedestrians.
Cumberland County Hospitals and Medical Centers
In case of an accident, the first priority should be to seek medical attention to help those who are hurt. These are some hospitals and medical centers you can contact in Cumberland County:
- Inspira Medical Center Vineland – 1505 West Sherman, Vineland, NJ 08360 / (856) 641-8000
- Inspira Health Center Bridgeton – 333 Irving Ave, Bridgeton, NJ 08302 / (856) 575-4500
- Cumberland Medical Associates – 1206 West Sherman Ave, Building 1, Vineland, New Jersey 08360 / (856) 691-8444
- The Memorial Hospital of Salem County – 310 Woodstown Rd, Salem, NJ 08079 / (856) 935-1000
- Shore Medical Center –100 Medical Center Way, Somers Point, NJ 08244
- Balance Center at Kennedy – Washington Township – 400 Medical Center Drive, Suite D, Sewell, NJ 08080/ (866) 943-4567
Contact the Grossman Law Firm Today
For the suffering you have been through, you deserve a lawyer who will fearlessly fight for justice on your behalf. Choose one who is committed to win for you – choose the Grossman Law Firm. We’ll represent you at no cost unless we win your case. Consult with us for free. Call (732) 625-9494 today.