Whether you’re studying, working, or raising a family, Edison Township, New Jersey is a wonderful community. But its local charm and bustling economy are marred by many accidents every year, hurting innocent people through the negligence of others.
For numerous injured individuals in Edison, their trusted legal ally is The Grossman Law Firm. For over two decades now, our personal injury firm has been winning injury cases, helping the injured receive their rightful compensation. If you or someone in your family has suffered an injury due to someone’s recklessness in Edison, get your free consultation with our helpful attorneys.
Accident Facts In Edison, NJ
We often think of car crashes when talking about accidents, but there are other types of accidents in Edison. For example, injuries can result if a property owner fails to maintain the safety of their premises. Medical malpractice and pharmacy errors may also cause life-altering injuries. Even pet attacks such as dog bites may constitute a legal case.
Here are some relevant data:
Edison, NJ Accident Facts
- According to data from the NJ Department of Health, some 42 injury deaths occurred in Edison Township in 2017 alone. Among these were:
- Twenty-three fatalities from poisoning
- Five fatalities from falls
- Five fatalities from suffocation
- Two fatalities from motor vehicle accidents.
- Though traffic accident fatalities seem few, there are thousands of vehicle crashes in Edison annually. In 2015 alone, the town had 4,182 traffic collisions, according to NJ.com.
- Overall, Middlesex County (of which Edison is part) has been named the deadliest NJ county in terms of fatal vehicle accidents. NJ.com reports that the county had 39 traffic deaths in 2017. Data from NJ State Police show that this number had increased to 50 in 2018.
If your injury was a result of someone else’s carelessness, a Edison Township car accident lawyer at The Grossman Law Firm is ready to be of service. We have achieved favorable results in injury cases such as:
- Car crashes
- Bike crashes
- Pedestrian crash injuries
- Large vehicle accidents
- NJ workers’ comp law
- Construction site accidents
- Medical negligence
- Birthing injuries
- Pet attacks
- Brain injuries
- Neck or spine injuries
- Tripping hazard accidents
- Wrongful death.
Edison Township Hospitals And Medical Centers
As a bustling municipality, Edison is served by many hospitals and urgent care clinics. These are some of the medical places you may call in case of an accident in the township:
- JFK Medical Center
65 James St, Edison, NJ 08820
- Immediate Care Medical Walk-In of Edison
561 US-1, Edison, NJ 08817
- Concentra Urgent Care
135 Raritan Center Pkwy, Edison, NJ 08837
- First Health Urgent Care Center
10 Parsonage Rd #102, Edison, NJ 08837
- Urgent Care of NJ
2090 NJ-27, Edison, NJ 08817
- Raritan Bay Medical Center
530 New Brunswick Avenue, Perth Amboy, Nj 08861
Call The Grossman Law Firm
You or your loved one may deserve compensation. In the aftermath of your accident, this can be a great relief to help you rebuild your life and heal. Don’t hesitate to at least talk to our Edison Township personal injury attorneys to see how you can obtain what you are entitled to.
Your consultation with The Grossman Law Firm is free and confidential. You won’t have to pay us any lawyer fees unless we win your case.