The township of Edison, New Jersey is the fifth most populous municipality in the state and also among its fastest-growing. As of the 2010 census, its diverse and lively population was at 99,967. The township, which is named after its notable resident Thomas Edison, has also been repeatedly distinguished as one of best places to live in the US. This recognition is due to the township’s low crime rate, strong schools, and abundance of recreation, among others.
Although recognized as an ideal community, Edison, NJ has thousands of accidents each year, and many of these result in injuries and deaths. For individuals and families who have suffered from these accidents, the Grossman Law Firm provides reliable legal help. Our firm has been winning millions of dollars for our clients in our 17+ years of practice, and we can do this for you, too.
If you have suffered from an accident in Edison, talk to us at the Grossman Law Firm. Your consultation is free – just call (732) 625-9494.
Edison Accidents And Statistics
Edison is considered a transportation hub in the northeast part of New Jersey, with an extensive network of roads and highways connecting to major cities such as New York City, Boston, and Philadelphia. Unfortunately, this also means numerous traffic accidents every year, as these facts show:
- In 2015 alone, Edison had a total of 4,182 motor vehicle crashes, according to the New Jersey Department of Transportation.
- Meanwhile, numbers from the New Jersey State Police show that five people were killed in Edison crashes that year.
- Pedestrians are especially at risk. According to the Tri-State Transportation Campaign, one of the most dangerous roads for pedestrians in the state is the Middlesex County section of US Route 1, particularly in the Edison and Woodbridge Township area.
Aside from vehicle crashes, other types of accidents in Edison include:
- Occupational or work-related accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Slips, trips, and falls
- Dog bites and animal attacks
- Burn injuries
- Industrial accidents.
Any type of accident that was caused by someone’s negligence may entitle the victim to compensation. If you believe you should be compensated for your suffering, talk to a personal injury attorney to have your case properly evaluated and to understand your best legal options.
Edison Hospitals And Medical Centers
The top priority in any injurious accident should always be to find medical attention. In case of an accident injury in Edison, here are some of the medical places you can call in the area:
- JFK Medical Center – 65 James St, Edison, NJ 08818 / (732) 321-7000
- US HealthWorks Medical Group – 16 Ethel Rd, Edison, NJ 08817 / (732) 248-0088
- Urgent Care of New Jersey – 2090 Rt 27 N, Ste 123, Edison, NJ 08817 / (732) 662-5650
- Concentra Urgent Care – 135 Raritan Center Pkwy, Edison, NJ 08837 / (732) 225-5454
Consult With A Reliable Attorney
If you are pursuing a legal case, trust only a lawyer with a proven track record of competence and effectiveness. You can count on the Grossman Law Firm to provide high-quality legal service to get you the compensation you deserve. Tell us about your accident in a free consultation. Call (732) 625-9494 today.