The Grossman Law Firm is pleased to announce that Eric Christopher Landman has joined the firm. Mr. Landman brings to the Grossman Law Firm over 40 years of experience as a trial lawyer and is *certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Attorney.
Mr. Landman’s achievements are notable and varied:
- Named—New Jersey Super Lawyer 2009
- Recipient— New Jersey State Bar Association Distinguished Legislative Service Award
- Member and Panelist— New Jersey Association of Justice (NJAJ)
- Past Chairperson and Committee Member–New Jersey State Bar Association, Unlawful Practice Committee
- Past President—Middlesex County Bar Association
- Former Trustee— New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member— New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member—Monmouth Bar Association
- Member— Middlesex County Bar Association
- Prior Committee Member—New Jersey Supreme Court Civil Jury Charge Committee
- Prior Counsel & Member— Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Middlesex County
- Past Committee Member— New Jersey State Bar Association Nominating Committee
Mr. Landman earned his bachelor’s degree from George Washington University in Washington, D.C. and his law degree from Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, Washington, D.C., where he was a Staff Member of the Law Review.
*The certification is earned by only a few attorneys. As of August 1999, there were 68,700 attorneys in the state of New Jersey. Out of these attorneys, less than 3% earned the designation of a Certified Trial Attorney. Approximately 1450 earned the certification.