Howell, New Jersey is a pleasant community for living, working, or studying. But its local charm and bustling economy are marred by many accidents every year, hurting innocent people through the negligence of others.
For numerous injured individuals in Howell Township, their trusted legal ally is The Grossman Law Firm. We are a personal injury law firm that has been obtaining compensation in behalf of the injured for over 20 years now. If you or someone in your family has suffered an injury due to someone’s recklessness in Howell, get your free consultation with our helpful attorneys.
Howell, NJ Accident Facts And Statistics
Car crashes are some of the most common accidents in Howell Township, but there are many other kinds of incidents that cause serious injuries as well. A slip-and-fall accident, for example, may occur when a property owner fails to keep their premises safe for guests. Even a dog bite may be considered an injurious accident. Brain injuries are of serious concern to us.
Consider these facts:
Howell Township, NJ Accident Facts
- Being a large municipality, it’s inevitable that Howell would have thousands of accidents each year. According to an NJ.com report, this town had 1,329 car collisions in 2015 alone.
- That year, New Jersey State Police recorded two deaths from the auto accidents.
- Preliminary data from 2019 also show that two people have already been killed in car crashes in Howell, even before the year has ended.
- Among the fatalities in Howell in recent years were pedestrians.
- Howell is part of Monmouth County, which has been named among the ten NJ counties with the most traffic deaths in 2018. The county had a total of 29 crash fatalities that year.
If another party’s negligent actions resulted in your injury, a Howell car accident lawyer at The Grossman Law Firm are ready to listen and serve. We have achieved favorable results in injury cases such as:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Truck collisions
- Workers’ comp
- Construction site accidents
- Medical negligence
- Birthing injuries
- Pet bites
- Head injuries
- Back injuries
- Tripping hazard accidents
- Wrongful death.
Howell Hospitals And Medical Centers
In case of an accident, these are some of the clinics and urgent care centers in and around Howell Township:
- Monmouth Medical Center
59 Kent Rd, Howell Township, NJ 07731
- Howell Primary Care
1001 U.S. 9 #105, Howell Township, NJ 07731
- MedExpress Urgent Care
4074 U.S. 9, Howell Township, NJ 07731
- Ocean Medical Center
425 Jack Martin Blvd, Brick Township, NJ 08724
- Monmouth Medical Center – Southern Campus
600 River Ave, Lakewood, NJ 08701
Contact The Grossman Law Firm
The law may entitle you or your family to your needed compensation. Following the devastation of your accident, getting compensated can greatly help you get on in life. Please don’t hesitate to discuss your case with our Howell personal injury attorneys, so you can learn about your rightful compensation.
Your consultation with The Grossman Law Firm is free and confidential. You won’t have to pay us any lawyer fees unless we win your case.