A suburban locality, Hunterdon County, New Jersey is one of the richest counties in the US. It has a population of 127,050, many of which are employed in trade, transportation, and utilities. The median annual household income in the county is $100,980. Visitors from nearby cities like New York come to Hunterdon County for its natural attractions and historic spots, especially in the city of Lambertville and in the county capital, Flemington.
Life may be comfortable in Hunterdon County, but even in this wealthy community, accidents still happen, hurting people with injuries and deaths of loved ones.
If you’re one of those who are suffering from a Hunterdon County accident, don’t get caught up in disadvantageous insurance issues or complex legal matters. Get a lawyer who’s not only skilled but also sincere in fighting for you.
The Grossman Law Firm, LLC is the most reliable legal ally you can get in Central and North New Jersey. Led by the compassionate attorney Scott D. Grossman, our firm makes it a mission to help injury victims recover from their accident, without adding to their stress. We are equipped with a deep understanding of the law, and we use this to stand up for real people who are vulnerable in the intricate fight for compensation and justice.
Having fought for thousands of clients in the last decade, the Grossman Law Firm is trusted for cases like vehicle accidents, workplace accidents, slip and fall accidents, brain or spine injury, workers’ compensation, animal attacks, and wrongful death.
Hunterdon County Accident Statistics
Statistics show that Hunterdon County has relatively fewer accidents than many other New Jersey counties. However, these accidents are no less devastating, as they still result to injuries and deaths.
– According to a 2006 report from the Hunterdon County Partnership for Health, accidents or unintentional injuries are among the top ten causes of death in the county, accounting for 4.2% of the fatalities.
– A separate report from the New Jersey State Police says that Hunterdon County had only 10 fatal vehicle crashes in 2011 – one of the lowest numbers in the state that year.
– From these accidents, 10 people were killed, among them 1 pedestrian and 1 pedalcyclist.
Hunterdon County Hospitals and Medical Centers
When an accident happens, professional medical care should be the first priority to avoid injuries from worsening. In Hunterdon County, these are some of the medical institutions you can call:
- Hunterdon Medical Center – 2100 Wescott Dr, Flemington, NJ 08822 / (908) 788-6100
- Somerset Medical Center – 110 Rehill Ave, Somerville, New Jersey 08876 / (908) 685-2200
- Phillips-Barber Family Health Center – 72 Alexander Ave, Lambertville, NJ 08530 / (609) 397-3535
- Cornerstone Family Practice – 9100 Wescott Dr, Suite 103, Flemington, NJ 08822 / (908) 237-6919
- Access Medical Associates – 3322 Route 22 West, Branchburg, NJ 08876 / (908) 704-0100
Talk to The Grossman Law Firm Today
Your fight for justice is essential for your recovery, so entrust your case to a personal injury lawyer who cares for you. The Grossman Law Firm wants you to be at ease, that’s why you won’t have to pay a fee for our services unless we get you compensated. Consultations are also free, so call us today at (732) 625-9494.