Whether you’re studying, working, or raising a family, Long Branch, New Jersey is a wonderful community. Sadly, the town’s charm and economy are often shadowed by injurious accidents resulting from people’s negligence.
The Grossman Law Firm is considered a trustworthy legal ally of many injured individuals in Long Branch. Our personal injury firm has been winning cases for over 20 years now, helping the injured get properly compensated and get back on track after their accidents. If you or someone in your family has suffered an injury or wrongful death due to someone’s recklessness in Long Branch, get your free consultation with our helpful attorneys.
Accident Statistics In Long Branch, NJ
Car crashes are some of the most common accidents in Long Branch, but there are many other kinds of incidents that cause serious injuries as well. For instance, people can get injured after tripping and falling in someone’s unsafe property. Dog bites and other animal attacks may also make a legal case if negligence is involved.
Here are some relevant data:
Long Branch, NJ Accident Facts
- According to NJ Department of Health data, there were 25 injury deaths in Long Branch City in 2017 alone. These included:
- Fourteen fatalities from poisoning
- Three fatalities from motor vehicle accidents
- One fatality from a falling accident.
- Since Long Branch is a beachside city, water injuries are also quite common here. Water accidents here include drownings at unguarded beaches, swimming pool accidents, and boating crashes.
- Car crashes continue to be a leading accident type in Long Branch City. In 2015, for example, a total of 313 auto accidents occurred here, according to a report by NJ.com.
Long Branch City is part of Monmouth County, which has been ranked among the deadliest NJ counties in terms of traffic deaths. In 2018, the county had 29 crash fatalities. If your injury was a result of someone else’s carelessness, a Long Branch car accident lawyer at The Grossman Law Firm is ready to be of service. We have achieved favorable results in injury cases such as:
- Auto accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Truck wrecks
- Workers’ comp
- Construction site accidents
- Birthing injuries
- Dog bites
- Brain injuries
- Back injuries
- Premises liability
- Wrongful death.
Long Branch Hospitals And Medical Centers
These are some of the hospitals and urgent care clinics in Long Branch that you may call when an accident injury occurs:
- Monmouth Medical Center
300 2nd Ave, Long Branch, NJ 07740
- Malek Medical PC
232 Norwood Ave, West Long Branch, NJ 07764
- AFC Urgent Care
214 NJ-36, West Long Branch, NJ 07764
- Monmouth Family Health Center
270 Broadway, Long Branch, NJ 07740
- Riverview Medical Center
1 Riverview Plaza, Red Bank, NJ 07701
Call The Grossman Law Firm
The law may entitle you or your family to your needed compensation. As you recover from your accident, obtaining this compensation can be a great relief. Please don’t hesitate to discuss your case with our Long Branch personal injury attorneys, so you can learn about your rightful compensation.
You can consult with us for free and confidentially at The Grossman Law Firm. You won’t have to pay us any lawyer fees unless we win your case.