Marlboro Township, New Jersey is a beautiful place to live, study, or work in. Unfortunately, its beauty and economy are coupled with many negligent accidents each year.
The Grossman Law Firm is considered a trustworthy legal ally of many injured individuals in Marlboro. Our personal injury firm has been winning cases for over 20 years now, helping the injured get properly compensated and get back on track after their accidents. If you or someone in your family has suffered an injury due to someone’s recklessness in Marlboro, get your free consultation with our helpful attorneys.
Accident Statistics In Marlboro, NJ
Car crashes are some of the most common accidents in Marlboro, but there are many other kinds of incidents that cause serious injuries or wrongful death. For instance, people can get injured after tripping and falling in someone’s unsafe property. Dog bites and other animal attacks may also make a legal case if negligence is involved. Head injuries are always of serious concern.
Take a look at these statistics:
Marlboro Township, NJ Accident Facts
- Hundreds of motor vehicle accidents occur in Marlboro each year. In 2015, for example, this town saw a total of 906 crashes, according to an NJ.com report.
- New Jersey State Police say that three people were killed in the crashes that year.
- Marlboro is part of Monmouth County, one of the ten NJ counties with the most traffic deaths in 2018. A total of 29 crash fatalities occurred in the county that year.
If your injury was a result of someone else’s carelessness, a Malboro car accident lawyer at The Grossman Law Firm is ready to be of service. We have achieved favorable results in injury cases such as:
- Auto accidents
- Motorcycle crashes
- Pedestrian crash injuries
- Large vehicle accidents
- NJ workers’ comp law
- Construction site accidents
- Birthing injuries
- Dog bites
- Head injuries
- Neck or spine injuries
- Premises liability
- Wrongful death.
Marlboro Hospitals And Medical Centers
In case of an injury in or around Marlboro Township, these are some of the medical places that may be able to help:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center – Old Bridge
1 Hospital Plaza, Old Bridge, NJ 08857
- Howell Primary Care
1001 U.S. 9 #105, Howell Township, NJ 07731
- Immediate Care Medical Walk-In of Marlboro
479 County Rd 520, Marlboro Township, NJ 07746
- My InstaDoc Urgent Care of Marlboro
167 U.S. 9 #5, Englishtown, NJ 07726
Contact The Grossman Law Firm
The law may entitle you or your family to your needed compensation. Following the devastation of your accident, getting compensated can greatly help you get on in life. Please don’t hesitate to discuss your case with our Malboro personal injury attorneys, so you can learn about your rightful compensation.
Your initial consultation with us at The Grossman Law Firm is absolutely free and confidential. We also don’t charge lawyer fees unless and until you win.