Asbury Park, New Jersey is a beautiful place to live, study, or work in. Unfortunately, its beauty and economy are coupled by many negligent accidents each year.
One of the most trusted legal allies of the people of Asbury Park is The Grossman Law Firm. We are a personal injury law firm that has been obtaining compensation in behalf of the injured for over 20 years now. If you or a loved one has been injured in a negligent accident in Asbury Park, talk to us for free to see how we can help you.
Accident Facts In Asbury Park, NJ
Car crashes are some of the most common accidents in Asbury Park, but there are many other kinds of incidents that cause serious injuries as well. For example, injuries can result if a property owner fails to maintain the safety of their premises. Dog bites and other animal attacks may also make a legal case if negligence is involved.
Take a look at these statistics:
Asbury Park, NJ Accident Facts
- According to NJ Department of Health data, Asbury Park City had 18 injury deaths in 2017 alone. These incidents included:
- Ten fatalities from poisoning
- Three fatalities from suffocation
- Two fatalities from falls
- One fatality from a motor vehicle accident.
- Though not always fatal, car accidents in Asbury Park City occur by the hundreds every year. In 2015, this small city had 606 crashes, which was an increase from the 543 it had in the previous year, according to NJ.com.
- Monmouth County, to which Asbury Park belongs, is also noted for its car crash deaths. This county has been named one of the deadliest in NJ in terms of traffic fatality numbers.
If someone else’s carelessness led to your injury, an Asbury Park car accident lawyer at The Grossman Law Firm is ready to serve you. We have achieved favorable results in injury cases such as:
- Car crashes
- Motorcycle crashes
- Pedestrian injuries
- Truck wrecks
- Workers’ compensation
- Construction work accidents
- Medical negligence
- Child delivery or birth injury
- Pet bites
- Head injuries
- Neck or spine injuries
- Tripping hazard accidents
- Wrongful death.
Asbury Park City Hospitals And Medical Centers
Asbury Park has several medical facilities within reach. Here are some hospitals and urgent care clinics you may contact in the event of an accident:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
1945 NJ-33, Neptune City, NJ 07753
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center – Hope Tower
19 Davis Ave, Neptune City, NJ 07753
- Central Jersey Urgent Care of Ocean
731 NJ-35, Ocean Township, NJ 07712
- Monmouth Medical Center
300 2nd Ave, Long Branch, NJ 07740
Call The Grossman Law Firm
You or your loved one may deserve compensation. In the aftermath of your accident, this can be a great relief to help you rebuild your life and heal. Please don’t hesitate to discuss your case with an Asbury Park personal injury attorney, so you can learn about your rightful compensation.
Your consultation with The Grossman Law Firm is free and confidential. You also don’t have to pay us lawyer fees until we obtain a win for you.