New Brunswick, NJ is known as the “Hub City,” the location of many medical facilities and the headquarters of several global pharmaceutical firms. But beyond its healthcare-based economy, this city in Middlesex County is home to a remarkably diverse population, which has reached 55,181 as of the 2010 Census. The community enjoys a lively arts and culture scene, as well as strong schools including the main campus and several annexes of Rutgers University.
In a bustling city like New Brunswick, accidents are unfortunately inevitable, often leading to injuries and fatalities. The Grossman Law Firm has been successfully helping individuals and families who have suffered from such accidents, winning millions of dollars for them for 20 years and counting.
If you or your loved one has been hurt in a New Brunswick auto accident, let the Grossman Law Firm assist you in obtaining the compensation you deserve. Consult with us for free at (732) 625-9494.
Choose An Attorney For An Accident In New Brunswick?
Below are 3 things you should look for when choosing a lawyer to represent you in your accident claim.
- Skilled representation in insurance negotiations. When facing an auto insurance company, you don’t have to go it alone. In fact, it’s best to have a lawyer to represent you – one who knows how insurers work and who will aggressively pursue compensation against the at-fault party and their insurance carrier. We can provide this for you.
- Professional representation in arbitration. When the insurance company refuses to pay the costs of the medical treatment you need, we don’t just give up on the case. We will represent you in arbitration proceedings before the National Arbitration Forum against the auto insurance company responsible for paying your medical bills. We provide these services at no cost to you.
- Competent representation in court. If you decide to take your case to court and file a lawsuit, our firm can proficiently handle your case and fight for a verdict that favors you.
Throughout your car accident case, The Grossman Law Firm is committed to providing you with consistent communication, plain-language answers, and a compassionate understanding of your situation. Car accident victims throughout New Brunswick have trusted The Grossman Law Firm for over 20 years to get the results!
- You won’t have to be anxious about how your case is moving along – we’ll regularly update you.
- If you have concerns and questions, you can ask us directly. We’ll respond with clear answers without the confusing legal jargon.
- If your condition is severe and you can’t travel, we will travel to you or arrange for transportation if needed.
- We’re prepared to help you with your other needs pertaining to the case, whether it’s translation services for your appointment or a doctor for your treatment.
How much does a personal injury lawyer cost in New Brunswick?
At the Grossman Law Firm, you don’t worry about lawyer fees. We represent our clients on a contingency basis, so you’ll only have to pay us based on a percentage of the recovery from your settlement or verdict of the case. Your consultations with us are also free.
Top-quality legal service focused on your specific case – that’s what you get when you entrust your case to us. It’s the kind of service that has won many car accident cases throughout New Jersey, helping numerous individuals recover from their injuries and get back on track with their lives.
Let’s get started with your case. Here are some quick answers to questions you may be asking about car accidents and injuries.
How much money will I be able to claim after my accident?
Car accident compensation varies widely depending on several factors, such as the circumstances leading to the crash and the severity of the resulting injuries. Each case is specific, so the only way you can determine how much your case is worth is by talking it over with an attorney. These are only some of the damages you may be entitled to:
- Cost of medical treatment
- Cost of therapy or long-term care
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
What if the at-fault driver has no insurance or has inadequate insurance?
If the driver who hit you is uninsured or underinsured, your own insurance provider should take care of your medical bills if you have a standard policy. Thus, you will need to file your claim with your own insurer. The amount you can receive is still subject to negotiation, so it is best to be represented by a car accident attorney.
What if I was partially at fault for the accident?
Under New Jersey’s comparative negligence law, your compensation may be reduced according to how much you were at fault. However, you should be very careful about admitting your fault to anyone, especially to an insurance adjuster. Let your attorney speak for you instead.
Can I negotiate with the insurance company myself?
You can, but this is not recommended. In fact, it is a mistake that many accident victims make. Don’t be fooled by the pleasant nature of insurance adjusters… they have been trained in various tactics to undermine how much your injuries are really worth. Even your innocent remarks may be used against you to reduce your claim. Hiring an NJ accident lawyer to represent you in insurance negotiations is your best option to receive what you truly deserve.
What legal actions can I take if a loved one died in the accident?
If the death of your family member or partner was caused by someone else’s negligent actions, you may have a wrongful death case. You may make a wrongful death claim or pursue the case in court. Talk to your lawyer about the best course of action to take.
If you have any other questions at all about your accident, we are ready to provide you with specific answers. Please feel free to call us so we can discuss your case.
Free Consultation & Case Evaluation – Talk To Us Today
If you or a loved one has been injured as a victim of an auto accident anywhere in New Jersey and has suffered injuries or even the death of a family member, please contact an accident lawyer today. Consultations are always free and confidential.
New Brunswick Hospitals And Medical Centers
Medical care should always be the first priority when someone is hurt in an accident. Fortunately, New Brunswick has several medical places you may call, such as:
- Saint Peter’s University Hospital – 254 Easton Ave, New Brunswick, NJ 08901 / (732) 745-8600
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital – One Robert Wood Johnson Place, New Brunswick, NJ 08901 / (732) 828-3000
- Saint Peter’s Family Health Center – 123 How Lane, New Brunswick, NJ 08901 / (732) 745-8519
Consult With A Reliable Attorney
For over 20 years now, the Auto Accident Lawyers in New Brunswick have demonstrated competence and effectiveness in helping accident victims get fully compensated. You can trust that your case is in highly capable hands with us. Let’s talk about your accident. Call (732) 625-9494 today for a free consultation.