Carteret Borough, New Jersey is a beautiful place to live, study, or work in. Unfortunately, its beauty and economy are coupled by many negligent accidents each year.
The Grossman Law Firm is considered a trustworthy legal ally of many injured individuals in Carteret. For over two decades now, our personal injury firm has been winning injury cases, helping the injured receive their rightful compensation. If you or a loved one has been injured in a negligent accident in Carteret, talk to us for free to see how we can help you.
Accident Statistics In Carteret Borough, NJ
We often think of car crashes when talking about accidents, but there are other types of accidents in Carteret. A slip-and-fall accident, for example, may occur when a property owner fails to keep their premises safe for guests. Dog bites and other animal attacks may also make a legal case if negligence is involved.
Consider these facts:
Carteret, NJ Accident Facts
- Carteret is a borough in Middlesex County, New Jersey with 59.24 miles of roadways as of May 2010.
- Road traffic accidents in Carteret have resulted in one fatality in 2011.
- Fatal accidents involving persons driving drunk resulted in 3 fatalities in 2012.
- Hundreds more car accidents have occurred on Carteret roads in the following years – 548 accidents in 2013, 482 in 2014, and 454 in 2015.
- In October 2018, the State Police of New Jersey listed a fatality on Blair Rd in Carteret borough.
- Another car accident-related death along Carteret’s State/Interstate Authority 95 was recorded on September 2019.
If your injury was a result of someone else’s carelessness, a Carteret Borough car accident lawyer at The Grossman Law Firm is ready to be of service. We have repeatedly won cases in these practice areas and more:
- Car crashes
- Motorcycle crashes
- Pedestrian crash injuries
- Truck wrecks
- NJ workers’ comp law
- Construction work accidents
- Birthing injuries
- Dog bites
- Head injuries
- Back injuries
- Tripping hazard accidents
- Wrongful death
Hospitals and Medical Centers Near Carteret Borough
The following hospitals and facilities provide either medical treatment or emergency services:
- Riverton Nursing and Rehabilitation Center (Nursing home in Rahway NJ, about 3 miles away)
1777 Lawrence St, Rahway, NJ 07065
- Eden II School for Autistic Children (Hospital in Staten Island NY, about 4 miles away)
150 Granite Ave, Staten Island, NY 10303
- Delaire Nursing and Conv Center (Nursing home in Linden NJ, about 4 miles away)
400 W Stimpson Ave, Linden, NJ 07036
- Trinitas-Linden Dialysis Center (Dialysis facility in Linden NJ, about 4 miles away)
10 N Wood Ave Ste G, Linden, NJ 07036
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (Acute care hospitals at Rahway, about 4 miles away)
865 Stone St, Rahway, NJ 07065
- Staten Island Dialysis Clinic / Akc (about 5 miles away)
1550 Richmond Ave, Ste 101, Staten Island, NY 10314
Call The Grossman Law Firm
You or your family may be entitled to compensation. Following the devastation of your accident, getting compensated can greatly help you get on in life. At the very least, talk to our Carteret Borough personal injury attorneys to learn how you can obtain what you deserve.
Your consultation with The Grossman Law Firm is free and confidential. You also don’t have to pay us lawyer fees until we obtain a win for you.