Hazlet Township, New Jersey is a pleasant community for living, working, or studying. But its local charm and bustling economy are marred by many accidents every year, hurting innocent people through the negligence of others.
For numerous injured individuals in Hazlet, their trusted legal ally is The Grossman Law Firm. We are a personal injury law firm that has been obtaining compensation in behalf of the injured for over 20 years now. If you or someone in your family has suffered an injury due to someone’s recklessness in Hazlet, get your free consultation with our helpful NJ personal injury attorney and New Jersey car accident lawyers.
Accident Facts In Hazlet, NJ
While car collisions are the most noticeable accidents in Hazlet, various other types of incidents also result in injuries here. A slip-and-fall accident, for example, may occur when a property owner fails to keep their premises safe for guests. Dog bites and other animal attacks may also make a legal case if negligence is involved.
Consider these facts:
Hazlet Township, NJ Accident Facts
- According to the NJ Department of Health, a total of 13 injury deaths occurred in Hazlet in 2017 alone. Among these were:
- Seven fatalities from poisoning
- Four fatalities from suffocation
- One fatality from a motor vehicle accident.
- Though a small town, Hazlet has hundreds of auto collisions each year. In 2015, for example, there were 537 crashes in this municipality. However, this is significantly lower than the 717 collisions it had in 2013 and the 645 in 2014.
- Monmouth County, where Hazlet is located, is, unfortunately, one of the NJ counties with the most number of crash fatalities. Numbers from the NJ State Police show that 29 traffic deaths occurred in this county just within 2018.
If another party’s negligent actions resulted in your injury, the lawyers at The Grossman Law Firm are ready to listen and serve. We have achieved favorable results in injury cases such as:
- Personal Injuries
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Workers’ Compensation
- Dog Bites
- Brain Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- and more
Hazlet Hospitals And Medical Centers
These hospitals, clinics, and urgent care facilities are in the Hazlet Township area. You may call them in case of an injurious accident:
- Immediate Care Medical Walk-in of Hazlet
1376 NJ-36, Hazlet, NJ 07730
- MedExpress Urgent Care
2880 NJ-35, Hazlet, NJ 07730
- IMA Urgent Care/Hazlet Family Care
3253 Route 35 #1, Hazlet, NJ 07730
- Bayshore Medical Center
727 N Beers St, Holmdel, NJ 07733
- IMA Urgent Care – Middletown
363 NJ-36, Port Monmouth, NJ 07758
Call The Grossman Law Firm
The law may entitle you or your family to your needed compensation. As you recover from your accident, obtaining this compensation can be a great relief. Don’t hesitate to at least talk to our Hazlit personal injury attorneys to see how you can obtain what you are entitled to.
Your consultation with The Grossman Law Firm is free and confidential. You won’t have to pay us any lawyer fees unless we win your case.