Middletown, New Jersey is a beautiful place to live, study, or work in. Sadly, the town’s charm and economy are often shadowed by injurious accidents resulting from people’s negligence.
The Grossman Law Firm is considered a trustworthy legal ally of many injured individuals in Middletown. We are a personal injury law firm that has been obtaining compensation in behalf of the injured for over 20 years now. If you or someone you love has been seriously hurt due to someone’s negligence in Middletown, consult with our New Jersey injury attorneys or NJ accident attorneys for free.
Accident Statistics In Middletown Township, NJ
We often think of car crashes when talking about accidents, but there are other types of accidents in Middletown. A slip-and-fall accident, for example, may occur when a property owner fails to keep their premises safe for guests. Even a dog bite may be considered an injurious accident.
Take a look at these statistics:
Middletown, NJ Accident Facts
- In a place as populated as Middletown, accidents can happen by the thousands. An NJ.com report says that in 2015 alone, this town had a total of 1,408 car crashes.
- In 2018, New Jersey State Police listed five people who died from motor vehicle accidents in Middletown Township.
- Driving under the influence of drugs is among the factors that the police have cited in Middletown accidents in recent years.
- Monmouth County, where Middletown is located, is among the top ten counties in NJ with the most traffic deaths in 2018. It had a total of 29 crash fatalities that year.
If your injury was a result of someone else’s carelessness, an experienced attorney at The Grossman Law Firm is ready to be of service. We have repeatedly won cases in these practice areas and more:
- Personal Injuries
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Workers’ Compensation
- Dog Bites
- Brain Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- and more
Middletown Township Hospitals And Medical Centers
In the event of an injury in Middletown, these are some of the nearby hospitals, medical centers, and urgent care clinics you may call:
- Medical Health Center of Middletown, NJ
1270 Highway 35 South, Middletown, NJ 07748
- eMedical Urgent Care
2 Kings Hwy E, Middletown, NJ 07748
- IMA Urgent Care – Middletown
363 NJ-36, Port Monmouth, NJ 07758
- Riverview Medical Center
1 Riverview Plaza, 1 Riverview Plaza, Red Bank, NJ 07701
- Bayshore Medical Center
727 N Beers St, Holmdel, NJ 07733
Contact The Grossman Law Firm
You or your loved one may deserve compensation. As you recover from your accident, obtaining this compensation can be a great relief. At the very least, talk to our reliable Middletown personal injury lawyers to learn how you can obtain what you deserve.
Your consultation with The Grossman Law Firm is free and confidential. You also don’t have to pay us lawyer fees until we obtain a win for you.