Robertsville, New Jersey is a pleasant community for living, working, or studying. But its local charm and bustling economy are marred by many accidents every year, hurting innocent people through the negligence of others.
The Grossman Law Firm is considered a trustworthy legal ally of many injured individuals in Robertsville. Our personal injury firm has been winning cases for over 20 years now, helping the injured get properly compensated and get back on track after their accidents. If you or someone in your family has suffered an injury due to someone’s recklessness in Robertsville, get your free consultation with our helpful attorneys.
Accident Statistics In Robertsville, NJ
We often think of car crashes when talking about accidents, but there are other types of accidents in Robertsville. For example, injuries can result if a property owner fails to maintain the safety of their premises. Even pet attacks such as dog bites may constitute a legal case.
Take a look at these statistics:
Robertsville, NJ Accident Facts
- Robertsville is located in Marlboro Township, where multiple devastating fatalities occur each year. NJ Department of Health data shows that the municipality had 18 injury deaths in 2017 alone.
- Hundreds of motor vehicle accidents also occur in the township each year. NJ.com reports that in 2015, the town saw a total of 906 crashes.
- Robertsville itself is traversed by major roads, such as the Route 18 freeway and Country Route 520 (Newman Springs Road), where accidents occur. Already in 2019, crashes on these roads include a tanker truck wreck in February and an injurious auto accident in September.
- Marlboro Township is part of Monmouth County, one of the ten NJ counties with the most traffic deaths in 2018. A total of 29 crash fatalities occurred in the county that year.
If another party’s negligent actions resulted in your injury, a Robertsville car accident lawyer at The Grossman Law Firm is ready to listen and serve. We have repeatedly won cases in these practice areas and more:
- Auto accidents
- Motorcycle crashes
- Pedestrian crash injuries
- Large vehicle accidents
- NJ workers’ comp law
- Construction injuries
- Birth injuries
- Pet bites
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Neck or spine injuries
- Slip and fall injuries
- Wrongful death
Robertsville Hospitals And Medical Centers
Robertsville is surrounded by hospitals and urgent care clinics that you may call in case of an accident. These are some of them:
- Immediate Care Medical Walk-In of Marlboro
479 County Rd 520, Marlboro Township, NJ 07746
- My InstaDoc Urgent Care of Marlboro
167 U.S. 9 #5, Englishtown, NJ 07726
- Raritan Bay Medical Center – Old Bridge
1 Hospital Plaza, Old Bridge, NJ 08857
- Howell Primary Care
1001 U.S. 9 #105, Howell Township, NJ 07731
Contact The Grossman Law Firm
You or your loved one may deserve compensation. Following the devastation of your accident, getting compensated can greatly help you get on in life. Don’t hesitate to at least talk to our Robertsville personal injury attorneys to see how you can obtain what you are entitled to.
You can consult with us for free and confidentially at The Grossman Law Firm. You also don’t have to pay us lawyer fees until we obtain a win for you.