Sayreville, New Jersey is a pleasant community for living, working, or studying. But its local charm and bustling economy are marred by many accidents every year, hurting innocent people through the negligence of others.
One of the most trusted legal allies of the people of Sayreville is The Grossman Law Firm. We are a personal injury law firm that has been obtaining compensation in behalf of the injured for over 20 years now. If you or a loved one has been injured in a negligent accident in Sayreville, talk to us for free to see how we can help you.
Accident Statistics In Sayreville, NJ
We often think of car crashes when talking about accidents, but there are other types of accidents in Sayreville. For example, injuries can result if a property owner fails to maintain the safety of their premises. Medical malpractice also lead to injuries and life-threatening medical conditions. Even a dog bite may be considered an injurious accident.
Take a look at these statistics:
Sayreville, NJ Accident Facts
- According to NJ Department of Health data, 43 injury deaths occurred in Sayreville in 2017 alone. Among these were:
- 29 fatalities from poisoning
- 7 fatalities from falling accidents
- 4 fatalities from motor vehicle crashes
- 1 fatality from suffocation.
- The borough has also had an increasing annual number of car and motorcycle accidents. An NJ.com report shows that crashes in Sayreville jumped from 422 in 2013 to 1,557 in 2014. This further increased to 1,634 in 2015. The rising trend seems to coincide with the borough’s redevelopment and increasing population.
- Middlesex County as a whole, where Sayreville is located, has been named the deadliest NJ county in terms of traffic fatalities. Another NJ.com report shows that 39 people were killed in crashes in this county in 2017. Data from NJ State Police also show that the deaths increased to 50 in 2018.
If someone else’s carelessness led to your injury, a Sayreville car accident lawyer at The Grossman Law Firm is ready to serve you. We have a proven track record in legal areas such as:
- Car accidents
- Bike crashes
- Pedestrian crash injuries
- Truck collisions
- Workers’ comp
- Construction injuries
- Medical negligence
- Birth injuries
- Dog bites
- Head injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Premises liability
- Wrongful death
Sayreville Hospitals And Medical Centers
Various medical facilities and urgent care clinics serve Sayreville. Here are some of the places you can call for injury treatment:
- NJ Doctors Urgent Care
963 U.S. 9, South Amboy, NJ 08879
- Parlin Medical Center
3 Parlin Dr, Parlin, NJ 08859
- Raritan Bay Medical Center – Perth Amboy
530 New Brunswick Ave, Perth Amboy, NJ 08861
- Raritan Bay Medical Center – Old Bridge
1 Hospital Plaza, Old Bridge, NJ 08857
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
579 Cranbury Rd, East Brunswick, NJ 08816
Contact The Grossman Law Firm
You or your family may be entitled to compensation. In the aftermath of your accident, this can be a great relief to help you rebuild your life and heal. At the very least, talk to our Sayreville personal injury attorneys to learn how you can obtain what you deserve.
Your consultation with The Grossman Law Firm is free and confidential. You also don’t have to pay us lawyer fees until we obtain a win for you.