Whether you’re studying, working, or raising a family, Aberdeen Township, New Jersey is a wonderful community. Sadly, the town’s charm and economy are often shadowed by injurious accidents resulting from people’s negligence.
The Grossman Law Firm is considered a trustworthy legal ally of many injured individuals in Aberdeen. For over two decades now, our personal injury firm has been winning injury cases, helping the injured receive their rightful compensation. If you or someone in your family has suffered an injury due to someone’s recklessness in Aberdeen, get your free consultation with our helpful attorneys.
Aberdeen, NJ Accident Facts and Statistics
Car crashes are some of the most common accidents in Aberdeen, but there are many other kinds of incidents that cause serious injuries as well. For instance, people can get injured after tripping and falling in someone’s unsafe property. Even pet attacks such as dog bites may constitute a legal case.
Here are some relevant data:
Aberdeen Township, NJ Accident Facts
- The NJ Department of Health recorded a total of 13 injury deaths in Aberdeen in 2017. Among these incidents were nine poisoning fatalities and two suffocation fatalities.
- In terms of motor vehicle collisions, Aberdeen has hundreds every year. In 2015, it had 385 traffic accidents, according to NJ.com. However, this number is an improvement, as the town had 672 crashes in 2013 and 425 in 2014.
- Aberdeen Township is part of Monmouth County, which is one of New Jersey’s deadliest counties in terms of traffic deaths. NJ State Police data show that in 2018 alone, the county had 29 traffic fatalities.
If another party’s negligent actions resulted in your injury, an Aberdeen car accident lawyer at The Grossman Law Firm is ready to listen and serve. We have a proven track record in legal areas such as:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle crashes
- Pedestrian injuries
- Truck wrecks
- Workers’ compensation
- Construction work accidents
- Birthing injuries
- Dog bites
- Brain injuries
- Neck or spine injuries
- Premises liability
- Wrongful death.
Aberdeen Hospitals and Medical Centers
In case of an accident in or around Aberdeen, these are some of the medical facilities you may call:
- AFC Urgent Care Aberdeen
1140 NJ-34, Matawan, NJ 07747
- NorthEast Spine and Sports Medicine – Aberdeen
557 S Atlantic Ave, Aberdeen Township, NJ 07747
- Bayshore Medical Center
727 N Beers St, Holmdel, NJ 07733
- Holmdel Health Center
2, 670 N Beers St Bldg 2, Suite 1, Holmdel, NJ 07733
- Matawan Medical Associates PA
213 Main St, Matawan, NJ 07747
Contact The Grossman Law Firm
The law may entitle you or your family to your needed compensation. As you recover from your accident, obtaining this compensation can be a great relief. Please don’t hesitate to discuss your case with our Aberdeen personal injury attorneys, so you can learn about your rightful compensation.
Your initial consultation with us at The Grossman Law Firm is absolutely free and confidential. You won’t have to pay us any lawyer fees unless we win your case.