Camden County, New Jersey is part of the Delaware Valley area. Its population in the 2010 census was 513,657 and its county seat is Camden. The adjacent counties of Camden County are Burlington County in the northeast, Atlantic County in the southeast, and Gloucester in the southwest.
At The Grossman Law Firm, our Camden County, New Jersey auto accident attorney focus their practice primarily on personal injury law, and handle many types of cases within this field. For many years, we have been dedicated to providing passionate advocacy and aggressive representation for our clients in Camden County and all of New Jersey. We have earned a strong reputation for our quality of service, ethical standards, and commitment to the pursuit of justice for our clients and their families.
How Do I Choose An Attorney For An Accident In Camden County New Jersey?
Below are 3 things you should look for when choosing a lawyer to represent you in your accident claim.
- Skilled representation in insurance negotiations. When facing an auto insurance company, you don’t have to go it alone. In fact, it’s best to have a lawyer to represent you – one who knows how insurers work and who will aggressively pursue compensation against the at-fault party and their insurance carrier. We can provide this for you.
- Professional representation in arbitration. When the insurance company refuses to pay the costs of the medical treatment you need, we don’t just give up on the case. We will represent you in arbitration proceedings before the National Arbitration Forum against the auto insurance company responsible for paying your medical bills. We provide these services at no cost to you.
- Competent representation in court. If you decide to take your case to court and file a lawsuit, our firm can proficiently handle your case and fight for a verdict that favors you.
Throughout your car accident case, The Grossman Law Firm is committed to providing you with consistent communication, plain-language answers, and a compassionate understanding of your situation. Car accident victims throughout Camden County have trusted The Grossman Law Firm for over 20 years to get them results!
- You won’t have to be anxious about how your case is moving along – we’ll regularly update you.
- If you have concerns and questions, you can ask us directly. We’ll respond with clear answers without the confusing legal jargon.
- If your condition is severe and you can’t travel, we will travel to you or arrange for transportation if needed.
- We’re prepared to help you with your other needs pertaining to the case, whether it’s translation services for your appointment or a doctor for your treatment.
People injured in car accidents are about to face temporary or permanent changes in their lives. Regardless of the types of injuries sustained and the details of the car accidents the victims were involved in, they are likely to deal with mounting medical bills, confusion, stress, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
When a motorcycle accident occurs, the lack of substantial protective barriers between a motorcycle and the road or another vehicle can cause the motorcyclist to sustain severe or fatal injuries. Motorcycle riders are often viewed as reckless road users, but many motorcycle crashes are caused by the negligence of truckers and car drivers.
Accidents involving trucks often result in catastrophic injuries or death due to the massive size and weight of big rigs relative to passenger cars. In many trucking accident cases, truck drivers work longer than the allowed number of working hours and have unrealistic schedules which make them drive negligently and thus cause accidents.
Hospitals and Medical Centers in Camden County, New Jersey
- Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center – 1600 Haddon Ave, Camden, NJ 08103 / 856-757-3500
- Kennedy University Hospital, Inc – 18 East Laurel Rd, Stratford, NJ 08084 / 856-346-6000
- Cooper University Hospital – 1 Cooper Plaza, Camden, NJ 08103 / 856-342-2000
- Virtua West Jersey Hospitals Berlin – Townsend Ave and Whitehorse Pike, Berlin, NJ 08009 / 856-322-3200
Contact Our Camden County, New Jersey Personal Injury Attorneys Today
The Camden County personal injury attorneys at The Grossman Law Firm have developed extensive knowledge and experience in a wide range of practice areas in personal injury law. We provide quality legal representation on a contingency fee basis. For a free consultation, call us today at (732) 625-9494.