Whether you’re studying, working, or raising a family, Ocean Township, New Jersey is a wonderful community. But its local charm and bustling economy are marred by many accidents every year, hurting innocent people through the negligence of others.
For numerous injured individuals in Ocean, their trusted legal ally is The Grossman Law Firm. Our personal injury firm has been winning cases for over 20 years now, helping the injured get properly compensated and get back on track after their accidents. If you or someone in your family has suffered an injury or wrongful death due to someone’s recklessness in Ocean, get your free consultation with our helpful attorneys.
Accident Facts In Ocean, NJ
We often think of car crashes when talking about accidents, but there are other types of accidents in Ocean Township. A slip-and-fall accident, for example, may occur when a property owner fails to keep their premises safe for guests. Even a dog bite may be considered an injurious accident.
Take a look at these statistics:
Ocean, NJ Accident Facts
- Data from the NJ Department of Health show that Ocean had a total of 14 injury deaths in 2017 alone. Among these deaths were:
- Seven fatalities from poisoning
- Two fatalities from falling accidents
- Two fatalities from motor vehicle crashes.
- A separate report from NJ.com shows that Ocean was able to reduce its car accident numbers in recent years. In 2013, there were 1,164 crashes in the city. This went down to 1,104 in 2014, then to 786 in 2015.
- Overall, Monmouth County (to which Ocean Township belongs) still ranks among the deadliest NJ counties in terms of traffic deaths. The county saw 29 crash fatalities in 2018.
If your injury was a result of someone else’s carelessness, an Ocean Township car accident lawyer at The Grossman Law Firm is ready to be of service. We have repeatedly won cases in these practice areas and more:
- Car crashes
- Motorcycle crashes
- Pedestrian injuries
- Truck collisions
- Workers’ comp
- Construction site accidents
- Child delivery or birth injury
- Pet attacks
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Neck or spine injuries
- Slip and fall injuries
- Wrongful death.
Ocean Hospitals And Medical Centers
In case of an injury in Ocean, these are some of the hospitals and urgent care clinics you may contact:
- Central Jersey Urgent Care of Ocean
731 NJ-35, Ocean Township, NJ 07712
- Atlantic Medical Associates
1200 Eagle Ave, Ocean Township, NJ 07712
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
1945 NJ-33, Neptune City, NJ 07753
- Family First Urgent Care
1803 NJ-35, Oakhurst, NJ 07755
- Hackensack Meridian Primary Care
1900 Highway 35, Suite 300, Oakhurst, NJ 07755
Call The Grossman Law Firm
You or your family may be entitled to compensation. Following the devastation of your accident, getting compensated can greatly help you get on in life. Don’t hesitate to at least talk to our Ocean Township personal injury attorneys to see how you can obtain what you are entitled to.
Your consultation with The Grossman Law Firm is free and confidential. We also don’t charge lawyer fees unless and until you win.