Eatontown, New Jersey is a beautiful place to live, study, or work in. Sadly, the town’s charm and economy are often shadowed by injurious accidents resulting from people’s negligence.
One of the most trusted legal allies of the people of Eatontown is The Grossman Law Firm. For over two decades now, our personal injury firm has been winning injury cases, helping the injured receive their rightful compensation. If you or a loved one has been injured in a negligent accident in Eatontown, talk to our NJ injury attorney or New Jersey car accident lawyer for free to see how we can help you.
Accident Statistics In Eatontown, NJ
We often think of car crashes when talking about accidents, but there are other types of accidents in Eatontown. A slip-and-fall accident, for example, may occur when a property owner fails to keep their premises safe for guests. Dog bites and other animal attacks may also make a legal case if negligence is involved.
Take a look at these statistics:
Eatontown, NJ Accident Facts
- According to NJ Department of Health data, Eatontown City had 18 injury deaths in 2017 alone. These incidents included:
- Ten fatalities from poisoning
- Three fatalities from suffocation
- Two fatalities from falls
- One fatality from a motor vehicle accident.
- Though not always fatal, car accidents in Eatontown City occur by the hundreds every year. In 2015, this small city had 606 crashes, which was an increase from the 543 it had in the previous year, according to NJ.com.
- Monmouth County, to which Eatontown belongs, is also noted for its car crash deaths. This county has been named one of the deadliest in NJ in terms of traffic fatality numbers.
If someone else’s carelessness led to your injury, an attorney at The Grossman Law Firm is ready to serve you. We have repeatedly won cases in these practice areas and more:
- Personal Injuries
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Workers’ Compensation
- Dog Bites
- Brain Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- and more
Eatontown Hospitals And Medical Centers
Eatontown has several medical facilities within reach. Here are some hospitals and urgent care clinics you may contact in the event of an accident:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
1945 NJ-33, Neptune City, NJ 07753
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center – Hope Tower
19 Davis Ave, Neptune City, NJ 07753
- Central Jersey Urgent Care of Ocean
731 NJ-35, Ocean Township, NJ 07712
- Monmouth Medical Center
300 2nd Ave, Long Branch, NJ 07740
Talk To The Grossman Law Firm
You or your family may be entitled to compensation. As you recover from your accident, obtaining this compensation can be a great relief. Please don’t hesitate to discuss your case with our Eatontown personal injury attorneys, so you can learn about your rightful compensation.
Your initial consultation with us at The Grossman Law Firm is absolutely free and confidential. You won’t have to pay us any lawyer fees unless we win your case.