Jackson Township, NJ is the third largest municipality in the state, and it’s continuously growing in terms of population. As of the 2010 census, the township is home to 54,856 people, a 28 percent increase from the 42,816 population in the year 2000. Though largely a commuter community in Ocean County, the township itself has various places of interests, including historic sites, retail centers, and theme parks that feature the world’s tallest roller-coaster.
A growing community like Jackson, NJ is unfortunately punctuated with accident injuries and deaths. Helping accident victims and their families has been the mission of the Grossman Law Firm, and we have been successfully doing that by winning millions of dollars for our clients throughout our 17+ years in practice.
If you or your loved one has suffered in a Jackson Township accident, let the Grossman Law Firm help you get compensated. Talk to us for free at (732) 625-9494.
Jackson Township Accidents And Statistics
As the following statistics show, a large number of accidents occur each year in Ocean County, where Jackson Township is located. The township itself has its share of fatal and injurious accidents.
- According to the New Jersey Department of Transportation, a total of 14,233 motor vehicle crashes occurred in Ocean County in 2015 alone.
- Of those crashes, 39 were fatal and 3,386 resulted in injuries.
- Jackson Township had a total of 1,091 accidents in the same year.
- The New Jersey State Police reports that four people were killed in the Jackson Township accidents that year.
- Busy highways and streets in Jackson are common sites of crashes. Interstate 195 around the Jackson area has been named one of the deadliest roads in New Jersey.
- In addition to car crashes, amusement park accidents are also quite common in Jackson, NJ. For instance, in 2014, two of the theme parks in the township, Six Flags Great Adventure and Hurricane Harbor, together had 11 recorded accidents.
Other types of accidents that can occur in Jackson Township include:
- Slipping, tripping, and falling accidents
- Work-related accidents
- Dog bites and animal attacks
- Industrial accidents
- Burn injuries
When such an accident is caused by someone’s negligence, an accident victim may be entitled to take legal action and get compensated. A personal injury attorney can determine whether or not you have a case and help you understand your best options.
We have achieved favorable results in injury cases such as:
- Personal Injuries
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Workers’ Compensation
- Dog Bites
- Brain Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- and more
Jackson Township Hospitals And Medical Centers
When someone is hurt in an accident, medical attention should be the top priority. Here are some of the medical places you may call in or around Jackson, NJ:
- Hackensack Meridian Health Village – 27 South Cooks Bridge Rd, Jackson, NJ 08527 / (732) 897-3900
- MinuteClinic – 890 Bennetts Mills Rd, Jackson, NJ 08527 / (732) 367-7530
- Ocean Medical Center – 425 Jack Martin Blvd, Brick, NJ 08724 / (732) 840-2200
Consult With A Lawyer For Free
The Grossman Law Firm provides top-notch legal services with compassion for injured individuals and affected families. Your consultation with us is free, so tell us about your accident. Call (732) 625-9494 today.