Middlesex Borough, New Jersey is a pleasant community for living, working, or studying. Sadly, the town’s charm and economy are often shadowed by injurious accidents resulting from people’s negligence.
For numerous injured individuals in Middlesex, their trusted legal ally is The Grossman Law Firm. Our personal injury firm has been winning cases for over 20 years now, helping the injured get properly compensated and get back on track after their accidents. If you or a loved one has been injured in a negligent accident in Middlesex Borough, talk to our NJ personal injury lawyers and NJ accident lawyers for free to see how we can help you.
Middlesex Borough, NJ Accident Facts And Statistics
Car crashes are some of the most common accidents in Middlesex, but there are many other kinds of incidents that cause serious injuries as well. A slip-and-fall accident, for example, may occur when a property owner fails to keep their premises safe for guests. Even pet attacks such as dog bites may constitute a legal case. We take brain injury cases very seriously.
Consider these facts:
Middlesex Borough, NJ Accident Facts
- Middlesex is a borough in Middlesex County, the second-most populous county in New Jersey. It is no surprise that this borough has seen hundreds of road accidents in previous years – 282 accidents in 2013, 400 in 2014, and 348 in 2015.
- In September 2015, the New Jersey State Police reported a crash fatality on State Highway 28.
- The same stretch of road also claimed another fatality in August 2018.
- Middlesex County, of which Middlesex Borough is a part, has been ranked as the deadliest county in New Jersey for crash fatalities in 2018.
If someone else’s carelessness led to your injury, an experienced attorney at The Grossman Law Firm is ready to serve you. We have repeatedly won cases in these practice areas and more:
- Personal Injuries
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Workers’ Compensation
- Dog Bites
- Brain Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- and more
Middlesex Borough Hospitals and Medical Centers
You can call the following hospitals and medical centers in the event of a medical emergency:
- Odyssey Healthcare of New Jersey (Hospital in Piscataway NJ, about 3 miles away)
242 Old New Brunswick Road Piscataway, NJ 08854
- Green Brook Manor Care and Rehabilitation Center (Nursing home in Green Brook NJ, about 4 miles away)
303 Rock Ave. Green Brook, NJ, 08812
- University Behavioral Healthcare (Hospital in Piscataway NJ, about 4 miles away)
671 Hoes Lane West, Piscataway, NJ 08854
- King James NH of Franklin (Nursing home in Somerset NJ, about 4 miles away)
Easton Ave Somerset, NJ 08873
- Willow Creek Rehabilitation and Care Center (Nursing home in Somerset NJ, about 4 miles away)
1165 Easton Avenue Somerset, NJ 08873
- Fmc So Plainfield (Dialysis facility in South Plainfield NJ, about 4 miles away)
2201 S Clinton Ave South Plainfield, NJ 07080
- Margaret McLaughlin McCarrick (Nursing home in Somerset NJ, about 4 miles away)15 Dellwood Lane, Somerset, NJ 08873
Talk To The Grossman Law Firm
The law may entitle you or your family to your needed compensation. Following the devastation of your accident, getting compensated can greatly help you get on in life. Don’t hesitate to at least talk to our Middlesex Borough personal injury attorneys to see how you can obtain what you are entitled to.
Your consultation with The Grossman Law Firm is free and confidential. You also don’t have to pay us lawyer fees until we obtain a win for you.